reservation deposit - $50
- Mini golf players may be required to start as groups of four at different holes and finish after playing 18 holes.
- Parties that consist of ages 10 and under require an adult to monitor each group of players per hole.
- The area rented must be cleaned of party decorations and trash after your event. Trash cans are conveniently located in your event area. If it is necessary for us to clean your area you will be charged an additional $50 [cleaning fee].
- Party may be rescheduled due to inclement weather.
- Group Rate(s): for groups of 10 or more - Reservartion Required
ADDITIONAL PARTY FEATURES [OPTIONAL]
Paddle Boats - $5.00 per person (if wind conditions permits)
Extra Pizza - $15.00
Rules & Guidelines
- We recommend at least one adult for every 5 children
- Children get very excited. Please make sure they do not run or play on the golf course
- Please make sure the group is aware of the ground rules
- Please start at hole #1 and play the holes in order; Choose one golf course to play at a time
- Make sure children stand clear of other golfers and DO NOT SWING THE CLUB ABOVE THE KNEE
- Please return the clubs as your finish the course
Day of Your Event
- Check in at the Golf Center
- Confirm the number of participants and the food order
- Children must be supervised at all times
- All of the parties do one activity at a time
Food / Drinks
- You are welcome to bring cake! Plates & forks are provided.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted
- Golf clubs must be returned before the food is served
- We are not responsible for gifts & cakes